
Girl! She is just the cutest fuzzy black and white baby ever! I lost $50 because I bet it was a boy. Justin bet me it was a girl, only because he didn't think I could be so sure it was a boy. Boy was I wrong. The very first thing the tech said seconds after he put the wand on my stomach was, "You're having a girl". He said it so calmly, I almost said, "What?", partly because I was so surprised to hear "girl" and because he caught me off guard. Then I got a little choked up. I wasn't even used to the idea that it even had a gender. Here's her foot, her yawning and proof that she is a girl. Click on the pic to make it bigger but it's hard for me to tell what's what and I was there. Everything looks fine; she's measuring great, everything is where it should be and I even got to poke her little bum and see it move. She's a wiggly little thing.
7 comments:
Congrats Di and Justin! That is seriously so awesome! You will not only love having a baby, but having a girl first. Being parents is so amazing! We're excited for you!
Hey Di, I am so excited for you. It was great to hear from you and i'm glad you have a blog to keep in touch. Check ours out at www.nicolecassity.blogspot.com
Nicky
Di! It's so good to hear from you. I'm so excited for you. GIrls are really fun. We just had our third child. We have Dillan (4) Brynn, (2) and Cambree (6 wks). Our blog is www.kacampbell.blogspot.com
Congrats!!!
Drea
We am so excited for you guys! I think she is beautiful already. I can't wait until November....and I bet you can't either Di. :) your blog is so cute. I'm glad you started one!
Congrats! thats so exciting! I'm also glad to hear that everything is going well. Now you'll be busy thinking of awesome girl names! (However, knowing you, you probably already have all that figured out!)
I am so happy for you! You are going to be an awesome mommy! And Justin will be a good dad...he already has $50 to spend on her! :) Girls like cute clothes! (But I bet your wife does too)
Hey Diana! I found your blog after doing a little blog-surfing. Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited for you and you'll be awesome parents!
Post a Comment