Saturday, August 23, 2008

Potter's Ponds

When you can't think of the last time you were cold, it's time to head up the mountains. Justin and I went camping all by ourselves at Potter's Ponds. We got the car nice and dusty on the way up. Once the sun went down, we needed our sweatshirts and by the time it was dark, we needed the fire to stay warm.


Here's my fisherman. The waders were a garage sale find. Even though Justin discovered a few holes in some inconvenient spots, this picture alone makes them worth it.



And how pretty is this?



3 comments:

Jolene said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog!! I guess I haven't checked out the family web page for a while. Well I'm excited you guys have a blog so I can see what you guys are up to!!

Annie said...

That looks beautiful! That's good to get your camping in before it gets too cold! Your baby's almost here! It's getting so close - congratulations again! By the way, my blog is jaboyle.blogspot.com - keep in touch!

Kirsta Silvey said...

Beautiful pictures. I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left! It probably feels like forever to you, but it will be over before you know it. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog—I'm addicted to reading blogs, especially during late night feedings!