Saturday, January 10, 2009

I chopped and dyed.

Now Sarah can't rip out my hair. She's okay with that since now it doesn't get in her face all the time either. The darkness was an impulse decision made in the chair but I don't have hair remorse or anything.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

CUTE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! I love the color! Have you ever had it that dark before? It looks SOOOOO good on you!!!

Diana Dye said...

No, never this dark. I still startle myself when I look in the mirror.

Jolene said...

I love the hair! Very cute!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Sooo cute! I love the color! I'm about ready to do that myself... so sick of the up keep! :)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

It looks really good. It's funny how kids change things. I used to be terrified to cut my hair short, but when Donovan started pulling it I told them to chop it all off and I didn't have any remorse. I have learned that having long hair really isn't that important, especially when you have a child!