Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Highchairs, Hair Flowers, Swings and Fingers

Since Sarah doesn't like to be excluded from the action, we decided to bring her up to our level and bust out her highchair. She's still a little small for it. Do they make booster seats for highchairs? But she loves being up high and playing with her toys.

This video cracks me up. She was trying so hard to be mad but couldn't stop sucking on her turtle's head.

And for various reasons, Justin and I haven't joined the trend of big flowers on baby heads. Thus, this may be the only time you'll see one on her. I have to say she looks adorable and she got a big kick out of looking at herself in the mirror with this on.

And here we are on the swings. Boy am I grateful for spring.

And Sarah will still suck on anything but a binky. Oh well.

3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I think the flowers on babies heads are cute...as long as they aren't bigger than the baby's head! The one Sarah has on is the perfect size.

ricksdl said...

That video was so funny. She is growing so fast! I like your new profile :)

Kirsta Silvey said...

I really like the new pic at the top of the blog. She's so freakin' adorable.