She just gets cuter and cuter! Donovan always wears mismatching outfits when we aren't going anywhere that day. She seems to be doing really well eating solid food.
I can't believe how big she has gotten!!! It has been way too long! She is SO cute! :) You guys did good! I can't believe how much she looks like you. It is crazy!
She looks so much like you! I love the fashion sense...I think you are right, what would look nice with stripes? More stripes of course! Enjoy you baby food! You too Sarah. :)
5 comments:
What's wrong with her outfit? If I'm gonna judge you, I at least need to know what I'm judging you about.
She just gets cuter and cuter! Donovan always wears mismatching outfits when we aren't going anywhere that day. She seems to be doing really well eating solid food.
I can't believe how big she has gotten!!! It has been way too long! She is SO cute! :) You guys did good! I can't believe how much she looks like you. It is crazy!
The theme that day was stripes. Stripes match stripes right?
She looks so much like you! I love the fashion sense...I think you are right, what would look nice with stripes? More stripes of course! Enjoy you baby food! You too Sarah. :)
Post a Comment