Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stay Classy Utah

Which do you think illustrates our society's shocking lack of class?

1. The PSA poster at the health clinic that said, "Fatherhood: More than a one-night stand."

2. The tattoo on the guy at Macey's that said, "100% Pervert", complete with a skull and crossbones.

3. The T-shirt of the man outside of Macey's advertising his construction company that said, "Helping contractors with their erections since 1978." The graphic of a structure below his slogan was also a double-entendre.

3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Do you think it might just be Spanish Fork?

Diana Dye said...

LOL....yes. And I have to admit, when I left Macey's, I wondered if I was at Walmart.

Mandy said...

Hey come on...you have to admit the t-shirt IS pretty funny. And no offense but I don't think you are going to find to many classy's in S.F.