And oh yeah, Sarah has forward mobility. It's fun just to see her move around more. She's getting pretty fast.
Sarah ate her very first pink circus cookie.
She helped Grandma Nadine wash the car.
Justin found his old coat at the cabin and modeled it for us.
Sarah had her very first guitar lesson from Nate.
Justin and Sarah went for a walk. She liked it best when Justin ran, of course.
This doesn't have anything to do with anything other than it's a lot of meat.
Sarah and Nadine inspected river rocks up AF Canyon.
Played with GI Joe War cards.
Nate, Justin and Corey fished in the river and got cold and wet.










1 comment:
I can't get over how cute and petite Sarah is. The pictures of her are adorable, but I think I like the video best. Oh, and I don't think there are words for that coat.
Post a Comment