Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sarah Watching Sarah

This is Sarah watching the video in the previous post. I don't think I am ever this excited to see myself on camera. (And no, I don't do her hair like this for reals so don't worry.)

This day in history: 2008

Back in those days, Sarah was already super fussy even though she was just a few weeks old and I spent all day swinging/bouncing/rocking Sarah. So we took a break and came upstairs to bug Justin while he was doing his homework. A year later, Justin still has homework but Sarah is out by 8 and I get to clean the kitchen!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

She has such a sweet little voice. I can't believe she is a year old! Wow!

To answer my question: You didn't miss my shower, we didn't really have one with the Baadsgaard side of the family. :( Hopefully I'll get to see you sometime soon, though!

Katherine said...

Uh, I meant "To answer YOUR question"

I'm pregnant and tired. :)

Jolene said...

So cute! I love it! Tanner is the same way. He gets so excited when he sees himself in the mirror.

The Walker's said...

She is so cute! You can already tell she will be a talkative one! :) Its amazing how fast they change in a year, holy cow! I still can't believe she is 1. She is just so darling. Hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving!