How CUTE are you for making that! What a fun idea and a treasure to have! Sarah is so dang cute...I love how proud of herself she is when she walks. The headbutt into the couch was great! :) I love that song...who is singing that what version do you have. I like it. It sounded like 2 voices?! ~mandy...not jon...
The face plant into the couch was awesome. I can't wait for Colin to wake up so we can watch it together. No, wait, I definitely can wait for him to wake up. In fact, it's okay if he sleeps for another 3 or 4 hours. Back to your video though—I'm super impressed with your video-making skills. I can barely piece two clips together.
Awesome video! Yeah Sarah! She is so adorable and very proud that she can walk. If you think about it, it is quite the accomplishment with how tiny they are. I can't blame her for waiting to walk with that face plant into the couch she got at the end. ;)
9 comments:
I love the end when she walks with her hands in the air, and when she face-plants into the couch. So cute!
Jared, Allison and I have just watched that about 10 times in a row and they want to watch it again. So cute!
How CUTE are you for making that! What a fun idea and a treasure to have! Sarah is so dang cute...I love how proud of herself she is when she walks. The headbutt into the couch was great! :)
I love that song...who is singing that what version do you have. I like it. It sounded like 2 voices?!
~mandy...not jon...
so so cute!! I love her giggle. such a cute idea!
This version of the song is from "Glee". Lea Michele and Chis something I think....it's on the show's soundtrack.
The face plant into the couch was awesome. I can't wait for Colin to wake up so we can watch it together. No, wait, I definitely can wait for him to wake up. In fact, it's okay if he sleeps for another 3 or 4 hours. Back to your video though—I'm super impressed with your video-making skills. I can barely piece two clips together.
Awesome video! Yeah Sarah! She is so adorable and very proud that she can walk. If you think about it, it is quite the accomplishment with how tiny they are. I can't blame her for waiting to walk with that face plant into the couch she got at the end. ;)
That was adorable! You guys did a great job with the video.
Diana, that is the cutest thing ever. I never even thought of doing something like this. How fun. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment