Culture. Last weekend my family reunited at our homeland of Logan, Utah. My nephew, Peyton was being ordained a deacon on Sunday so Saturday I took Sarah and my nieces Kyra and Jaana to Willow Park Zoo. Most of the animals are birds. The animal attracting the biggest crowd was this raccoon. He's trying to escape.
I hate raccoons. If anyone remembers the story of the raccoons in my parents attic, you'll know why.
Oh look, more birds.Sarah running from one bird exhibit to the next.
Even the bobcat was bored. But Sarah loved it. And it's more fun than keeping her from diving into a duckpond. And it's like $1 to get in, if you're honest.
Cuisine. Want to know what Sarah does at home? Sarah spends a lot of time on the kitchen counter.
A lot of time.
I couldn't resist. Here's more of the beaters. She learned from me that licking the beaters is one of the finer things in life and I couldn't be prouder.
One more. I give her props on creativity.She finally wants down.
Literature. I don't know about your baby, but mine can read.










3 comments:
Ha. I like listening to Sarah read. Funny kid. I haven't shown Colin how to lick the beaters yet because I still don't want to share the goodness. I'm selfish like that.
I don't know the raccoon story, but I would sure like to. Maybe I'll see you at the family reunion this year and you can tell me about it?
So cute! You have a child prodigy in the making lol ;) I think I caught "banana" in there a couple of times. As for raccoons, I agree, they are yucky and annoying. A raccoon woke us up in the middle of the night during a camping trip last year trying to get in to one of my coolers....so gross.
Post a Comment