So Justin kindly put Sarah on his back while walking through the river. So then I was afraid of both of them falling in.
Nate and Sam.
That night I made a cake I saw on America's Test Kitchen. Well kind of made it. The cake part called for coffee and espresso powder so my version is from a mix. And the frosting is supossed to be a chocolate pudding-like confection but I didn't have half the ingredients for that so I just made some regular chocolate frosting. But the brilliance of it was still captured. You split each layer in half horizontally, frost between layers but the 4th layer you crumble up and stick around all the sides. It would be a great technique for like a bear cake or something furry. And it tasted good.
Here's Sarah sharing her knowledge of words she knows. She gets a little distracted outside so it's not her best effort.




3 comments:
That cake looks delish! And Sarah talks so cute. Allison still only says Mom, Dad, oh wow, and uh-uh. One of these days...
Adorable video. Sarah is soooooooooooooooooo CUTE! The cake looks delicious and I hear you about the river. I would have been a freak-a-zoid. She looked cute on her daddy's back though ;).
She is so stinkin cute Di!! :) I love that she signs too. Ashlynn signs and I think it's the cutest thing! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment