Happy Anniversary you guys! I remember your wedding day, I was almost late to your sealing (that was so stressful) and we got sealed in the same room at the Manti temple! AND you were a most beautiful bride, if I may say. :)
Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding day as well. It was so crazy that you and my cousin got married on the same day, in the same temple. So convenient for us, thank you :) And I have to agree, Sarah definitely resembles you more, but there is a little Justin in her smile.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! I remember your wedding day, I was almost late to your sealing (that was so stressful) and we got sealed in the same room at the Manti temple! AND you were a most beautiful bride, if I may say. :)
Happy Anniversary! Sarah looks so much like you Diana! You can definitely see Justin in her too though.
Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding day as well. It was so crazy that you and my cousin got married on the same day, in the same temple. So convenient for us, thank you :) And I have to agree, Sarah definitely resembles you more, but there is a little Justin in her smile.
Oh my goodness... the picture of you I thought was Sarah! The baby picture of your husband is hillarious! Happy Anniversary to you both! :)
Oh man, I had that same suitcase in blue! I love Sarah's cheezy smile. Happy anniversary!
I think she is your little twin:) so cute. happy anniversary
Post a Comment