Saturday, August 28, 2010

Trip to New Hampshire Part III of III

To wrap things up, we went to a park and Sarah loved the swings, of course.

And the slides with Nana.

Who needs Disneyland when you have a playground?

More swinging. She's such a daredevil. You have to remind her to hold on.

She asked for ice cream every day. She is a Dye. Well she's also a Syme so she didn't really stand a chance in that area.

And her Mary Poppins fix.


Thursday August 14 we ate at the restaurant that Justin's dad makes the sauces for at his plant, Joseph's in Haverhill Mass (pronounced Havrill). Everything is good. Butternut Squash Ravioli. Mmmm. And the servers were really nice. They didn't get mad after almost tripping over Sarah four times.


Friday August 13 we went to a Creed concert. The opening band was named Skillet. If their name alone, didn't concern me, when the guy in the cut-off tie dye shirt got really pumped as they were taking the stage, I got really nervous. But they weren't that bad. It would have been nice to hear the lyrics. Creed was good and also really loud. Maybe I'm getting old but when music messes with my heartbeat, that's loud. Scott Stapp looked nice and sober and grateful to be there.



Saturday August 14 we went boating. Sarah did better wearing a lifejacket than I thought . She'd ask to take it off once in awhile but we'd distract her with something and then she was okay. Sadly this was the only picture I took. I dominated the tube, FYI.

No comments: