Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sarah's Indian name should be Crazy Face

I think I've posted enough pictures on this blog to prove that Sarah is quite adorable.

So I don't feel to bad teasing her publicly with some unflattering pictures. She's grown out of her stop-everything-and-run-to-the-camera phase. She will actually pose for a picture if I tell her to "hold still and say cheese." Sometimes she comes up with her own poses. And faces.

Like this pose. I wanted a picture of her awesome bed-head. I guess she thought the feet in the air were a nice touch.

She was no where near her toy box when she saw the camera but this is where she stopped and posed.

I asked her to smile. I don't know what this is.

And this face she started pulling a few days ago and I can't get her to stop. I say "cheese," I get this. What is this?

I may have to come up with a different command than 'smile' or 'cheese' because this is what I keep getting.

And to prove that she is also beautiful and that I'm not a mean mom....




And it was my birthday last Friday. For the next 15 weeks, I'm 27, Justin is 26. Please don't remind him.

3 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

It's hard to pick a favorite out of those pictures. I kept thinking, that's my favorite, no, wait, that's my favorite. They are all my favorite—but especially the pose by the toy chest. Also, happy birthday!

ricksdl said...

Hey Di, Happy Birthday!! I've found that getting kids to smile perfectly for the camera takes about 100 shots...at least my kids. Oh and I bet Justin secretly likes the older woman thing. :) Hope you had a great birthday.
love ya Ang

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 27 and older than your husband club :).
I love Sarah's posing faces. My niece went through one of those faces. Unfortunately it occurred the same time as a wedding so my sister was super embarrassed. I guess a blog does the same thing...ha ha