So AWESOME!!! Sarah is going to love her baby brother. I'm so so excited for you!!! So it seemed like a few weeks ago you announced you were pregnant. Did you find out what you are having a little early?
Sorry, I just read back in your blog that you're due in May... not early. Answered my own question. lol!
P.S. You're really going to like the age difference of your kiddos. I love it. Aubri was 2 1/2 when my little guy was born and she was so excited and always trying to help. You'll be surprised how fast Sarah is going to change in the next couple of months.
9 comments:
Congrats! That's so exciting!
His leg looks really long in the bottom picture...perhaps he will be really tall like the Dye's. :)
Congrats! Can't wait!!
Congrats! It still amazes me what miracles babies are! Best of luck with everything! I'm excited for you!
I can't believe you know already! That's so exciting. Congrats to you. Bet Justin is stoked for a boy. So so fun.
So exciting! Little boys are so fun.
I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! That is so exiting!
So AWESOME!!! Sarah is going to love her baby brother. I'm so so excited for you!!! So it seemed like a few weeks ago you announced you were pregnant. Did you find out what you are having a little early?
Sorry, I just read back in your blog that you're due in May... not early. Answered my own question. lol!
P.S. You're really going to like the age difference of your kiddos. I love it. Aubri was 2 1/2 when my little guy was born and she was so excited and always trying to help. You'll be surprised how fast Sarah is going to change in the next couple of months.
Post a Comment