If you've been following this blog for any length of time, you know that I have a hard time getting a picture of Sarah without her scrunching up her entire face. This is how that struggle goes.
This is the cutest video! She is soooo cute Diana! My struggle is getting Aubri to even look at me when I have the camera... I'll say, look at me Aubs and she'll look somewhere else for some reason. I think I have to say it about 20 times to finally get her eyes on me. ug!
3 comments:
I have the same struggle with Carter. These kids and their cheesers!
I really thought I had already commented on this. Anyway, it's hilarious. And Sarah's little voice is so sweet.
This is the cutest video! She is soooo cute Diana! My struggle is getting Aubri to even look at me when I have the camera... I'll say, look at me Aubs and she'll look somewhere else for some reason. I think I have to say it about 20 times to finally get her eyes on me. ug!
Post a Comment