He's beautiful!!! I want to hold him...hopefully someday soon before he's an adult :P Congratulations Diana and Justin
So glad he's here! Brad got a message that said he was in the NICU, I'm assuming everything is alright?! I hope we get to come meet him next month when we're in Utah!!
YAY!! Congrats Dyes!! He is absolutely perfect! :) Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see the little guy in person soon!
Huzzah! So so handsome. One of these days I'm going to have to bring you dinner and see the little guy in person. All you have to do is say when!
Yay!!! He's beautiful! From what I can see, he looks alot like his sister! So precious! Hope you and baby are doing well. Congrats!
Congrats! He is so handsome!
Yeah! So glad he's here. I am so happy for you guys. Love the name Henry! That's one I would have used for a boy for sure. SOOOO cute! Congrats.
Congrats to you guys!! He's a handsome little guy!!
Oh, so cute. Makes me miss my newborn baby boy. Love the name! Congratulations!
Congrats! He is darling!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
He's beautiful!!! I want to hold him...hopefully someday soon before he's an adult :P Congratulations Diana and Justin
So glad he's here! Brad got a message that said he was in the NICU, I'm assuming everything is alright?! I hope we get to come meet him next month when we're in Utah!!
YAY!! Congrats Dyes!! He is absolutely perfect! :) Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see the little guy in person soon!
Huzzah! So so handsome. One of these days I'm going to have to bring you dinner and see the little guy in person. All you have to do is say when!
Yay!!! He's beautiful! From what I can see, he looks alot like his sister! So precious! Hope you and baby are doing well. Congrats!
Congrats! He is so handsome!
Yeah! So glad he's here. I am so happy for you guys. Love the name Henry! That's one I would have used for a boy for sure. SOOOO cute! Congrats.
Congrats to you guys!! He's a handsome little guy!!
Oh, so cute. Makes me miss my newborn baby boy. Love the name! Congratulations!
Congrats! He is darling!
Post a Comment