Henry is growing so fast. It must be because he sleeps and eats so much. Once in a while he'll sleep 6 hours straight at night. I love him so much when he does that and I tell him so to encourage him to keep it up.
We hiked up Maple Canyon. That was a rough hike, especially since I couldn't see my feet over the Snugli carrier I was wearing with Henry in it. Justin and Sarah are good looking. Those two did much better and went on ahead without me.
I sometimes wonder if Sarah thinks Henry is just another one of her dolls. He just happens to move and cry. She picked out his outfit and insisted that these shoes that are ginormous on him were just what he needed.
Justin and I left Sarah and Henry in the next room alone. When we came back in, this is what we found. He's so lucky to have a big sister.
We went to the park for a little while but left because it got too hot. Sarah is all about the climbing.Henry finally smiled last week! I was so excited. I think I want my kids to smile more than any other milestone. I can't get a good picture of it yet because he's too unpredictable and quick for me. But here's some good expressions.
I bought a big stack of puzzles at a garage sale. Sarah is obsessed with puzzles. Ask her what she wants to do today. "Do puzzles."
See how happy she is? She's doing a puzzle.
2 comments:
Henry is a very handsome little guy. I think his name suits him. (I tried to convince Nate that we should name a son Henry Jones Jr Silvey, but he won't go for it.) And I can't think of a better activity than a waterfight these days. It's too dang hot to not have a waterfight.
Just saw a nice picture of you nursing at your brother-in-law's wedding on Facebook. It made me chuckle. Guess you need a facebook account so you can police what pictures of you are posted. :)
Post a Comment