Saturday, July 23, 2011

Henry's Blessing

Sunday was Henry's blessing.  Thank you to all that came and made it a special day.  Henry was especially excited.
This is his 4-generation picture.
This is Sarah's second cousin Tanner.  Tanner is moving this week so we thought we had better get a picture of these two together.
These are pictures of Henry and Sarah at about the same age.  You'd think they were related....
 

I have cute babies.


3 comments:

The Walker's said...

Yes you do have cute babies! It was a fun day, thanks for inviting us :) That picture of Henry in his blessing outfit is so cute, it looks like you caught him smiling!

Mandy said...

Cute babies is right! I can't believe how much they look alike...you would think it was the same baby! Crazy!

Mandy said...

Cute babies is right! I can't believe how much they look alike...you would think it was the same baby! Crazy!