He rolled over to mark the occasion.
I think it startled him that he could do it but afterwards he was pretty pleased with himself.Is there anything better than goofy kids?
Sarah has been very excited for Halloween even though I'm not sure she remembers last year. She put up window stickers and asks everyday to go back to the dollar store for more. And she likes to go out on the porch and pick up her pumpkin.
Sarah in Henry's costume. I think she should wear it trick-or-treating but she's pretty set on being a fairy.
Sarah was super excited when it "snowed" last week. She raked the snow while Henry and I watched out the window. Her feet were soaking when she came in and didn't care one bit. She kept saying, "Remember last year when I put on my snowsuit and I was crying." Oh yes, yes I do. We had to bribe her with candy and wrestle her into it.
This is Henry asleep on my lap. I love the chubby baby hand holding the cute baby ear.
Henry was in charge of the mail key when we went to get the mail. He did a great job. Responsible and handsome.
Sarah turns 3 in a couple of weeks and apparently she is already outgrown nursery.
"Sarah, what songs did you sing in nursery today."
"Baby songs."
1 comment:
CUTE kids! I can't believe Henry is 5 months already, that just doesn't seem possible!
Post a Comment