Monday, April 23, 2012

Justin's Graduation

It's the moment we've all been waiting for! Well, at least the moment Justin and I have been waiting for.  No more homework, tests, projects, late nights! It's summer time all the time now.
Lining up with the rest of the graduates for Thursday afternoon commencement.  He looks like a professor huh?
He's somewhere over there.  I didn't bring the kids with me since I was pretty sure I would get bored, there's no way they would have survived.
This picture pretty much sums up Justin's life the last few years. I am so proud of him!
This may be the most documented moment of Justin's life. My mom had a thousand pictures, I took video. Here's just a couple to highlight the moment.
Shaking the hand of some important smart guy. Woohoo!
This is my dad. He is where Henry gets his red hair.  Justin thinks he's a mini Punqwa.
I remember thinking last year that we'll have 2 kids when Justin graduates.  Our baby boy will almost be a year old and I imagined what this day would look like.  Well here's the real thing. Sarah was obsessed with the tassle.
 Like wouldn't leave it alone.
 Seriously.
This is Henry and Gray.  They are best friends.
Justin says he's going fishing, finishing the basement, and cooking dinner every night (I made up that last part).

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Justin and Diana,
Congratulations to both of you. Graduating from college is no easy task! We're so proud of you.

Love, Teresa and Doug

Meredith said...

Congratulations!! What a good feeling that must be to be FINISHED! Now, just move down here to AZ and everything will be perfect.

The Walker's said...

Yaaaay! I know how much you have been anticipating this day! Congrats Justin (and you too)! I can't wait for that to be me (in two loooong years :P)

The Walker's said...

P.S. Did you "dye" (haha I couldn't resist) your hair? Its so cute!!

Mandy said...

Woohoo is right! So happy for you guys! Wish you all the best with the job hunt! I agree with your sis...move to Arizona...we are! Haha

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Yeah!!! Congrats to your hubby and YOU! The picture of Henry with your dad is soooo cute! I love his pretty red hair!

Kirsta Silvey said...

Looks to me like these other commenters haven't grasped the main point of this post, which was obviously to show off the cuteness of best friends Henry and Gray. I feel like they total outshine Justin's graduation. (Which is awesome too, I guess.)