Thursday, September 13, 2012

It was my birthday.

I was just going to sign on here for a second to change my age on my profile since I am now 29. Then I thought while I'm here, I better share a bit about my birthday.

There are really just 3 things you need to know about my birthday.

1. Justin took the day off. This is a big deal since he usually doesn't get home until right before the kids go to bed. So I had my best bud with me all day long.
 
2. Justin surprised me with a new camera.  Now I just need to learn how to use it.

3. The cake was worth the 92-day wait.  Justin and Sarah made the inside and I finished the outside. 



I have more pictures of the cake if you're interested.  And no, there is none left.

This beautiful blue dutch oven gets an honorable mention.  I ordered it myself and used it a week before my birthday but I bought it with my birthday in mind.  Sometimes I want to hug it and it never leaves my stove top (I use it 2-3 times a week).


1 comment:

The Walker's said...

Happy Birthday Di!!! I'm glad you had a good day! :)