Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Erica's First Week in Review

In honor of Erica turning one week today, I pulled off some pictures from my DSLR from our big day to share with all of you.

Check out that chubby baby. I'm kind of sad I lost track of her hat.
Proud dad. There were a few pictures of me holding her but midnight deliveries do not a pretty mother make.
When I picked Erica up from the nursery the next morning, I about died from the pom pom cuteness. It almost made up for the large gash on her cheek they let her get while on their watch.
Siblings meeting again for the first time.
Elder and Sister Syme came by after a long day at the MTC.
Happy dad with the new crew.
This is how she felt about getting dressed the first time (and every time since).
I thought having the kids with us to bring the baby home would be a good idea. It wasn't. They were super whiny and obnoxious and didn't want to leave.
Henry figuring out who this little baby is that kicked him out of his crib. The night she was born was his first night actually staying in his new room. I've already taught him to say "Back off, boy, that's my sister."
Tiny, floppy baby.
Does Henry seem huge to you? He seems huge to me, especially his head.
I couldn't get Sarah to stop doing push-ups and go to bed. I do love her enthusiasm for fitness and sweatbands, though.
Henry is giving a doll a piggyback ride.
This is Henry's motorcycle helmet.
Even more ridiculous times two.
I will leave you now with some unbelievably cute pictures of my incredibly sweet baby. Happy 1 Week, Little Miss Pretty.




3 comments:

Mandy said...

She is soooo cute! I can see some Sarah in her already! I bet she is loving being a big sister. Congrats on having yet another beautiful baby!

The Goodrich's said...

Oh she is just gorgeous! So so sweet.

And I am cracking up over the piggy back ride picture and the motorcycle helmet picture because I can totally see those things happening over here!

Kirsta Silvey said...

Those eyes! She is so beautiful. Well done!