I'd like to introduce Erica Mary Dye. Mary is my grandma's name. She was the nicest grandma.
The kids are obnoxiously excited. They argue over who gets to hold her and keep asking what her name is. When she cries, Henry covers his ears and says, "Baby crying! Get her binky!" I think Sarah would be content sitting on the couch holding her while watching cartoons for a long time (which is what she's doing right now).

She's my biggest baby yet, a whopping 7 pounds.
After some crazy inconsistent contractions all evening Tuesday, we left for the hospital at 11:30. After waiting an hour for the anesthesiologist and wasting my time getting an epidural, she was born 2 contractions later at 1:37 am.
I like her.



3 comments:
She's so cute. Love her name! Congratulations!!!!!
So sweet. I think she looks like your others. Congrats!!
She is beautiful!!! Love the name you chose! I can't wait to hold her!
Post a Comment