Erica is in the 50th percentile for height and weight. That makes her THE STANDARD FOR WHICH ALL OTHER BABIES ARE MEASURED. Just kidding. Sarah and Henry always hovered near the 10th percentile so she is our little piggy.
She would not pull her hands from her mouth while I was taking these pictures. She has the best gummy grin but you'd never know it.
She can pout her bottom lip with the best of them.
And even though she no longer wants anyone to hold her besides me, that's okay.Sarah loves to bring the garbage can in every Tuesday morning. She watches the truck collect the trash then runs out to get it.
I am sad my kids live in a time where everything broadcast in prime time TV is completely inappropriate for families to watch together. I miss TGIF. So I bought Full House on DVD! We watched the first two episodes on Saturday night in lieu of movie night. Sarah loved it. When she wasn't laughing she was grinning. Henry liked it too. They ask to watch it all the time and that reminds me so much of myself. (Do any of my siblings remember the time we took the Nebo Loop to Grandma Syme's and I complained we wouldn't get there in time to watch Full House? And then when we finally got there just in time, we saw her TV was broken. I cried).
I may ration the show out by adding The Cosby Show to the line-up. I wonder if I should make them take the full 8 years to watch all the seasons......
There's Erica's famous grin. These two love each other. Sarah makes it out the door and onto her bike most mornings before I have a chance to do her hair. And then if we don't go anywhere, it still doesn't get fixed. Judge me, not her.
Since everyone had the flu or pink eye on Mother's Day, I didn't get my photo with my kids so we took it last Sunday. The more kids, the more tries it takes. There's a whole batch of Henry making this pose and face. I keep laughing at it.
And then just silliness.
There we go. Henry is in mid chew of his sandwich but it's the best we could do. At least everyone is looking at the camera.
Most days I wonder how I'm going to get through the day with this boy. He's such a stinker and lives to change his mind needlessly, whine about the insignificant and unchangeable, and refuse to do the simplest of tasks. Everything is worth throwing a fit over and I can't do anything right. I like him, but man, he can try my patience.
Fortunately there are moments like these that remind me what a sweet boy he truly is. They feel fewer and farther between but I know the terrible 3's can't last forever.
1 comment:
I love that you bought Full House on DVD! I might have to borrow it from you after you guys finish it ;) And amen to the terrible 3's thing....Isaac is soooo hard, I wonder sometimes how we will make it through the day!
Post a Comment