We are loving the camera remote.
I had this brilliant baking experiment idea. So for Pioneer day I did it. One cookie recipe, 4 candy mix ins: Reese's, Oreos, Twix, and Heath. Which will win?I had to label my cooling paper to keep them straight.
Four rows of deliciousness. The results: All were delicious but Oreo turned out a little dry, Twix stuck to the pan so I cooled them on wax paper, Reese's was good but Heath was my favorite.
I love eating the pancake breakfast at Mapleton Park with all the old people on Pioneer day. Sarah did her own hair and picked out her own outfit.
Afterward we watched the parade from the elementary school. Some people got candy.
Some people whined when they did not.
Some people were tired.
Then we played a few games at the park
If you ever go, the fishing game has the best prizes.
That evening we watched fireworks at the sports park. I just love waiting for fireworks and playing with glow sticks.
My sister brought these cool knuckle lights and Henry thought they made him a tiger.
Henry made a helmet.
And since he peed in 2 pairs of pants, he made his own.
The fireworks were awesome. Erica is also awesome (nice segue, huh?)
I got out the jumper and highchair yesterday.
Erica didn't care for the jumper.
The big kids wouldn't leave it alone.
They also had to try out the highchair as if they hadn't spent the first two years of their life in it.
Erica liked it a little better. She doesn't like Cheerios.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment