See, there was a purpose to that story.
Do I share non-Justin related things in these posts? Here's a quick one: My roommate from a year earlier, Diane Johnson came to visit me from Nevada. She transferred to some Nevada university because Nevadians get free tuition due to some settlement with the tobacco companies. Or was it casinos? I don't remember. Anyway, we bought tickets to see U2 in concert before she left and that December she came back for it. We were pretty obnoxious together. I miss her. I miss that shirt. Bono is weird.
Justin checking out my awesome new flip phone. I miss that phone.
Distracting the driver.
This is at my aunt Karen's house but I don't remember why we were there. Or why we were doing this.
Christmas Eve. My parents were living in Alaska at this time and they brought me back a moose hat. I made Justin wear it. I've made a lot of people wear it.
Yup, pretty happy with how he looks.
My mom thinks it's funny to give me slightly weird gifts like this wedding cake topper.I was not engaged at this point in time. And I did not use it.
This is Justin's 22 birthday. He once said he liked the Messiah Series by Bruce R. McConkie so I wanted to get him the complete set. It was out of print. I called every LDS bookstore, checked online. I found it at a Deseret Book in Cedar City so I sent my mom and dad down there to get it. Okay, they were heading to St. George so it worked out. Every year since there seems to be this impossible gift I'm trying to get for him and here's where it started.
See that? He just realized how much I loved him.He used to wear suits. Here we are just going to church.
I don't remember much else about that month but I do like this picture. Couches set up in stadium seating, fake Christmas tree left behind by precious tenants, homemade snowflake decorations. Ah, college.










No comments:
Post a Comment