Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Decade of Love: 6 Month Anniversary

I like to mark just about any anniversary so I made sure we did something totally awesome for our 6-months of dating mark.

We went out to dinner at one of the taco shops we frequented. I was pretty used to being the only non-Spanish speaker there and felt I could order on my own at this point. The one we went to that night is 70% kitchen and sweltering hot even in January. Then someone opens the door and a blast of frigid air chills you, the door shuts and it's sweltering again. It's all part of the experience.


Then we went to Iceberg and got ridiculously big shakes and made ridiculous faces.









You can see where our kids get their photogenitics photogenicism photogenicity photogenicness. Bah! One of them has to be a word!

And here are some other things we did that January. We went to the Dye family cabin in Scofield.
 Justin misses this coat. He loses it in Alaska 7 months later.

We never could be serious for very long.
This is in my parents' front yard. My brother Thomas pulled us around on my tube with the 4-wheeler. My dad was in Alaska at the time and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have wanted us to do this on his lawn were he home.
 I don't have any pictures of me wiping out but here's proof that I did.

No comments: