February: Henry and Sarah make Erica this house for her puppy and prove that siblings really are the best.
March: Sarah leaves me this note. ("Snicker" did not catch on as a unit of time at our house. New year resolution)
April: Spring break in SG. I don't have a heart attack.
May: Justin and I celebrate our 10 year anniversary of this day. We buy a new bed and stay at The Inn on the Hill.

Runner up for May: Henry is the orneriest preschool grad in the history of preschool graduations.
June: Seasonal allergies get the best of Henry.
Runner up June: The kids love me again once we have a play kitchen again.
July: We go places in our pajamas since by the time we get dressed, it's way too hot.
August: Henry starts kindergarten.
September: We saw this view from a road I never want to travel again.
October: Henry wins the Reflections contest with this drawing.
November: I discover sweet potato pie.
November: James is born.
December: We get snow and the children rejoice.
No comments:
Post a Comment