Henry continued to have a big week. Here's his annual birthday interview since I forgot to post it last time. He didn't surprise me too much on any of his answers except that he wants to be a policeman.
And we took his 6 year pictures.
Friday was his last day of kindergarten. I think I made myself pretty clear last year how I feel about graduations so I'll spare you. I only rolled my eyes a little at the parents bringing in balloon bouquets. (But I nearly laughed out-loud at the couple bringing in balloons, flowers, cupcakes and a plastic bowling set into the auditorium. I wish I made a sign that said "Congratulations on completing the easiest year of your life.")
Henry's class did a winter-themed dance. And he danced you guys. He held nothing back. I was so surprised and impressed.
And then we came home and had ice cream before lunch. He's so excited for first grade because he wants to eat lunch at school.
2 comments:
Okay, that cracks me up! Seriously people, it's Kindergarten. Thanks for my laugh today!
Wow. I'm pretty glad that my kids' elementary school doesn't do fake graduations. They just have an end-of-year concert, which essentially is what little graduations really are, so let's just call a spade a spade.
Post a Comment