Last week Erica and James busily gathered rocks around the yard and gutter and put them in the big Tonka truck.
It was actually quite helpful and kept them busy for awhile. I don't know where the rocks came from.
So many things right with this picture.
Erica got sad watching me put the snow clothes in totes then out to the garage so she put on Sarah's hat to cling on to winter. I told her she could wear a snow hat any time she got sad about the snow being gone.
This was the only picture I took on St. Patrick's Day. I was doing dishes and looked down to see James getting warmed and soothed by the dishwasher.
He finally noticed me taking a picture of him. I usually run the dishwasher at night so I guess this was a rare treat.
First day of Spring! We celebrated by going to IFA for some lawn fertilizer and watched the chicks.
I forget how noisy they are! You can hear them as soon as you walk in the door.
Erica wanted to take one home as a pet, especially after I told her they were only $3. I had to show her a picture on the cage of what they look like when they grow then she didn't want one.
I was observing just last week that James doesn't really play with cars and Henry was obsessed at this age. Well a week later and that's all James wants to play with. He's got to have a car in each hand everywhere we go. He even says car now which makes it like his 7th word.(Hi, no, go, mama, cold, mine, and car--in that order. We can thank Erica for teaching him "mine".)
I don't know where this painted rock came from but Erica loves it as it looks like the rock from Moana. She took this picture of it.
She was chatting a ton the other day, just saying hypothetical things and I was only half listening but even fully listening I have a hard time following her trains of thought. "Erica, I don't know what you're talking about."
"I don't know what I'm talking about."
Sarah has been training for the Hershey track meet next month. She told me to remind her to only eat 2 pieces of candy a day so she can "get fit." She then asked me how many yards around the house was. Yesterday, she and Nora were practicing the softball throw in the backyard.
Nora has been an answer to Sarah's prayer for a good friend. She moved in down the street and is the sweetest and funniest thing. All my kids love her. Henry is even planning his birthday party in May around her. "We'll have my party at 12 o'clock because Nora says she eats lunch at 11:30 on Saturdays."









No comments:
Post a Comment