Aside from being taller than my other babies, James seems to be developing speech and language faster than my other children too. At 21-months old, he picks up new words every day and he speaks almost exclusively in sentences. (Most of those sentence begin with "No" or "I don't want..." or "No, Mom. Shh.") I've been bowled over by some of the things he says and comprehends---so much so that I've wondered if I'm raising a GENIUS!
Signs James may be a baby genius
He ran over to the toaster and said "Two lights!" He was right. There were two lights lit up.
He can say 49. Either he pretends to count and ends on 49 or he'll run in to tell me something important and end with "49!"
He does a killer Cookie Monster impression.
He got in the face of a 12-month old and asked her "What your name?" (I'm not sure he knew what he was asking but he knows that's something you ask.)
He can say things like, "Oh yeah, it's heavy, Mama."
He can say things like, "Oh yeah, it's heavy, Mama."
He can say purple.
Signs James may be a normal baby
He says every color is purple.
Even when his fingers were covered in mountain soil, he sucked on them anyway. "Want taste, Mom?"
And then we have Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
And Exhibit D
Genius or not, I'm blowing through my supply of Magic Erasers. None of my other children ever did this. He is exceptional.
1 comment:
You have an Einstein and a Picasso!
Post a Comment