I am grateful for
Justin for buying me tickets to the symphony even though it's not his thing. Even though I feel like a bit of a poser dressing up all fancy and going to the concert hall, the music made me feel I belonged.
Musicians who pretty much devote their lives to getting really, really good at something. This pianist played for 20+ minutes straight, broke a sweat, and all the notes were memorized. I can't imagine the kind of passion and work ethic required for that. But I'm sure happy there are people that do it and share it.
Foot doughnuts from Reams that make my kids so crazy happy.You'd think I had told them we were going to Disneyland the way they jump up and down.
29 doughnuts for $4
Baby teeth that I didn't have to pull out. Good job, Sarah.
Orthodontists that can fix my boy's bite and wipe his big silent tears and tell him he's brave.
And this boy who again has to do something none of us have done and handles it with courage and very little complaint.
Beautiful autumn days with cold clear sunshine that cleans the soul and quiets my mind. And these little ones that may love it more than I.
And kindergarten writing journals.
| This is my thanksgiving and (she can't remember the rest) |
| I like to play with my sis. |
| I like popcorn. |
| I love Henry and I like cake. |
Me too.









No comments:
Post a Comment