Crazy May continues. We have been working on the house every spare moment. James and I go up after the kids go to school and I work until I get hungry or James gets unbearably bored.
And when James gets bored, I get these on my tablet.
Oh wait, there's more.
Here's a little view of what the cabinets look like in our new house. I scraped and scrubbed and scraped some more. For 2 days I cleaned out drawers and cabinets. Combine that with removing 1,000 staples and now I have carpal tunnel syndrome.
There is progress being made on the house. We now have beautiful new floors!
And the kitchen countertops and kitchen windowsills (which is my favorite thing so far)
Love me a pretty shiny sink.
Last week the painters started on the kitchen cabinets. Even a coat of primer makes them look 100x better. And the addition of crown molding makes my heart happy. (But the more we improve stuff, the angrier the striped wall makes me.)
Onto the kids! We are in our final week of school. Erica made this cute story about her and Madison. She decided it was too big to keep so she wanted a picture of it instead.
James didn't believe me that he has a dark spot on the back of his head like a puppy spot so I took a picture of it so he can see it. And how knows if someday it will fade away.
"Mom, will you pass me my Power Gatorade?" Someone must have corrected him because he doesn't call it that anymore. :(
"Mom, do I look cool?"
Sarah got braces last week. Here's the before...And after. She had a rough couple of first days and I could tell she was wishing she wasn't in such a hurry to get them. She told me last night she wishes she could take them off for a few minutes, just for a break. I never had braces but I totally get that feeling with a big pregnant belly.
This week is Sarah's elementary school graduation, our 15th anniversary on Wednesday, the kids have their last day of school on Friday and then we leave for Colorado on Sunday. Oh, and we have some drywall to replace and baseboards to finish up before the painters move onto the house. Busy, busy, busy!






















No comments:
Post a Comment