One Sunday we had some of my family over for dinner and things were getting a little sleepy in the living room where the men were gathered so I did what any good hostess would do, made them play Loopin' Louie. Such a good game.
Justin bought a mummy bag for camping but it was too small for him so he made me try it out. This is the stuff of nightmares. Then I couldn't get it to unzip!
Out of a hundred zinnia seeds I got 6 plants and these are the first 4 flowers. I hope more are on their way.
Henry's first football practice with pads. He didn't have his practice jersey so I told him to put on the biggest shirt he had. "Hamburger shirt!" he declared and ran to put it on. We came up with a bunch of nicknames his teammates could call him. Burger King, the Hamburglar, Pattie Man. But nothing came of it and he got his boring old blue practice jersey in time for the next practice.
Saturday my nephew got married. It was a beautiful day and I couldn't be more proud of him.
At the luncheon....
Here's some advice from Erica and James
The reception that night.....

James was very disappointed they weren't serving their wedding cake and really wanted a piece of it. I told him if he was brave enough to ask Kyle for a slice, he could ask. Well this kid loves cake and went for it. Kyle gave him their own slices they weren't going to finish.
And that about wraps up July for us. We have some more school shopping to do as school starts in just over 2 weeks and some more summer fun to squeeze in around football practices.











No comments:
Post a Comment