I had my 36-week check-up today. I never thought I'd make it this far. I'm at a 2 but I haven't had any contractions yet so my doctor isn't too worried about her coming any time soon. I wouldn't mind being able to see my toes again but I'd rather have a chubby baby so I'm fine with waiting (a little longer). Next week we'll see if I've progressed any more and if Justin can still go hunting on the 18th. Here's hoping he has cell phone reception!
2 comments:
Yeah, I was at a 2 forever. Even after I was induced it was forever. But trust me, a healthy baby is definitely worth waiting for!
We are so excited for you guys. Brad and I were talking last night about how fast the time has gone. We can't believe you are going to be parents in just a few short weeks!
Post a Comment