It took me a little longer to get these posted but she's worth the wait, I promise. We named her Sarah Nadine and she was born on Monday, weighing in at 6 lbs 9 oz. She's so teeny, I'm having a hard time finding clothes that she can keep her arms in the sleeves. She's just so adorable. It's amazing how captivating Justin and I find her. We could just watch her sleep forever.
She is teeny, but what an adorable face! Didn't anyone tell Justin that it's the daddy's job to post pictures of the new baby asap? Congrats again you two.
6 comments:
She's so little! She looks just like you Diana!
That was the first thing I said when they handed her to me! But she has his feet for sure!
She is teeny, but what an adorable face! Didn't anyone tell Justin that it's the daddy's job to post pictures of the new baby asap? Congrats again you two.
She is beautiful Di! Congrats! I need to get your address so I can drop off a gift.
Oh di she is so cute! I can't wait to come see her & hold her!
You look fabulous for just having had a baby! She really does look just like you, especially the older she gets. Congrats!!! :)
Post a Comment