Sarah tried out a big swing by herself last week. If this is what her infant swing was like, maybe she would have stayed in it for longer than 2 seconds.
And she is now 6 months old. She slept through most of her check-up yesterday. The shots were a rude awakening. She is just 13 lbs 2 oz. That puts her in the 3rd percentile. I hope she doesn't try to pick any fights because the odds are not in her favor.


6 comments:
Holy Smokes, she is little. Allison weighed 14 lbs 10 oz at her 4 month check up. She's also in the 100th percentile for her height. That explains why she is wearing 9-12 month clothes already.
But enough about us... Sarah is such a cutie. I love her facial expressions!
Yikes. That's a tiny girl. My niece Sara was in the 0% at her sixth month check up, and her parents are having to bulk her up. I think she's up to about 14 pounds now, a month later. Sarah looks like she enjoyed that swing! Good times.
Crazy huh? She eats as much as I can get her to, I swear. The Doc isn't concerned because she's gaining weight steadily but he told me not to cut out the night feedings just yet, she still needs them. Grrr.
She is growing too fast! It's so sad that they're only little for a microscopic time of their lives. I've figured that out for myself months ago, but still. I just have to say that she is ADORABLE! :)
Wow, I can't believe she is already 6 months! Man, our babies grow up to fast.
Wow! 6 months and 13 lbs. My sisters little one (who is now 3 months) weighed 13lbs. at her 6 week appointment! CRaZy! She sure is CUTE! Hope all is well. School is out in four more weeks. Let's get together for lunch sometime!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment