Taking a break.....
Back to work....
She is such a doll! Is her hair really that red, or is just the lighting in those pictures?
I think it's just the lighting...but it looks red often. It was darker when she was born so I think she's going to be blond.
Wow- she is growing! Her hair does look so red!It will be fun to see what happens with it.
She is so dang cute Di! Such a little "mini" you! Sorry Justin, maybe the next one will look like you! JK Let's get together again sometime soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is such a doll! Is her hair really that red, or is just the lighting in those pictures?
I think it's just the lighting...but it looks red often. It was darker when she was born so I think she's going to be blond.
Wow- she is growing! Her hair does look so red!It will be fun to see what happens with it.
She is so dang cute Di! Such a little "mini" you! Sorry Justin, maybe the next one will look like you! JK Let's get together again sometime soon!
Post a Comment