Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Squash, Beans, Slides and Swings

Sarah tried squash for the first time. She loved it.


Green beans...not so much.

And here's some park pictures. The swings are her favorite (what else can she do?). I took her down the slide even though according to the signs everywhere on the playground, I'm too old. And according to the small hole I had to go through to get on the slide, I'm also too big. But where there's a will, there's a way.

We were going so fast, we're just a blur.


Stay tuned for next week's adventure: Carrots!

3 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

Where did you get your high chair? Nate and I have been looking for one that isn't hideous, and so far we haven't had any luck. I like yours because it matches my stroller. I like those green bean pictures.

Diana Dye said...

Hey thanks. We got it at Babies R Us. Graco brand. I think it was $100. I like it because it's cute but not girly. And it rolls around so I can pull her up to the table or wherever I'm working in the kitchen.

Diana Dye said...

Graco Contempo - Deco to be exact.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3330192