Monday, June 29, 2009

Cabin Palooza 2009

Justin and I took my family to the Dye family cabin in Scofield. 6 of the 8 siblings were there plus all their kids and my parents totalling 28 people. We had lots of fun and it was great to see my sisters from Arizona and New Mexico.

My neice Allison. She's about 6 weeks younger than Sarah but crawls like a champ!

My nephew Isaac from New Mexico. I decided he's the favorite cousin. Everyone was most excited to see Isaac.

Jake and Brooke. I think Jake looks like he could be in Sandlot type movie. So cute!

The gang down at Scofield Reservoir. Justin taught the kids how to fish. He spent most of the time putting new bait on poles since the kids got impatient just letting their line stay out in the water. They'd reel it in, get the hook caught on the weeds, lose their bait, need new bait and help casting. Justin was so patient! He says he now knows how his dad felt teaching him.

Christian "Mr. Fun", Kyle, Isaac and Jaana. Christian got his nickname at BYU's football camp last week. His counselor was struggling to pronoucne his first name, Fanueli, and decided "Mr. Fun" would do.

Jake caught the one and only fish out of the whole family. He was so excited.

My sister Rachel, her husband Kenny and her boys Zack and Tyler.

Little Jared. He's the funniest 2-year-old ever.

Allison, Brooke and Sarah. Three of the 4 baby girls born this year.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

What a fun trip! I love the big family get aways. They are always so much fun.

The Walker's said...

I can't believe how old Isaac is now!!! Time goes by way too fast. It has been way too long since I've seen Sarah, I think I need to get my fix soon. :) Is that the cabin we went to like 100 years ago for your birthday? (slight exaggeration....more like 7th grade). That is so much fun!