Smiling....
Thinking....
Yelling at the neighbors dog....
She really wants to climb the stairs. I think it's her goal for the month. She's still too short but she tries everyday.
Now this was a few weeks ago but I just found it again and her laugh at the beginning makes me wish she was awake right now...almost. Sarah knows where all the door stoppers are in the house and does this:
This is also funny. Justin and Sarah usually get a little silly after dinner. Watch for the following things. In order:
1. Sarah slyly dropping her chicken bone.
2. Sarah going silent and serious.
3. Justin gagging on an ice cube.




2 comments:
She keeps getting cuter and cuter! We will have to live closer so she can date Donovan in high school. I have the feeling I will be pretty picky when it comes to girls he goes out with, but Sarah already passes the test :)
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a goofy husband. :) He and Sarah are quite the pair. She's pretty darn cute!
Post a Comment