Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Great and Dreadful Day

The great and dreadful day has come to the Dye house. Sarah figured out on Wednesday how to climb the stairs.

I haven't seen her this gleeful since she figured out how to flood the bathroom with her splashing.

Sarah continues to have a love/hate relationship with her clothes. After a few minutes of whining and pulling, this is what she was going for, apparently.

This has no story. I just like her.

Today was unseasonably warm so we headed to her favorite swing at the city park. And since we've been sick all week, we both needed to get out of the house. We may or may not have had the flu caused by the H1N1 virus. And Sarah may still be contagious so pull out your sani-wipes if you happen to use this swing--just a heads up.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah. Go Sarah. She was so proud of herself. That was darling. Good luck chasing after her!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

OH man. Your posts seriously crack me up!

Did you really have H1N1? Did you both get fevers/chills? I hope you guys are feeling much better this week. :)

The Walker's said...

I remember the day when Malea started climbing the stairs....it is definitely stressful but eventually she will go up and down then with no trouble! She is so cute and getting so big! Sorry you guys got the flu, that is the worst!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I'm so glad I don't have to worry about Donovan on stairs anymore! That stinks that you had the flu! I have never had the flu or the flu shot so I'm hoping Donovan inherited my immunity. We are still getting over colds, but nothing serious. I'm glad you're both feeling better!