Huzzah! Is it weird that I've been wondering about you and a new baby for the last couple of weeks? Yes, it is a little weird. But one of these days when you're feeling up to it we should hang out. Yippee hooray for wonderful exciting news. And don't be scared—two is really not bad. I think I like it better.
YAY!!! Congrats! :) I'm so excited for you. I have to actually agree with Kirsta...weird but before I checked your blog this morning I was expecting to find a post about a new baby. haha
Hurray!! If you have a little girl as adorable as Sarah, you definitely can't stop at one! We're so excited for you guys! Our #2 babies will be so close! They can be best friends as soon as we move a little closer :)
14 comments:
Huzzah! Is it weird that I've been wondering about you and a new baby for the last couple of weeks? Yes, it is a little weird. But one of these days when you're feeling up to it we should hang out. Yippee hooray for wonderful exciting news. And don't be scared—two is really not bad. I think I like it better.
Yeah! Congrats! I am sure the new addition will be just as cute!
Congrats! I had had a feeling that post was coming...
Congratulations! It's fun to see what they're going to look like!
YAY!!! Congrats! :) I'm so excited for you. I have to actually agree with Kirsta...weird but before I checked your blog this morning I was expecting to find a post about a new baby. haha
CONGRATULATIONS!
congrats, how exciting. your little girl is so dang cute I'm sure the next will be just as cute!!!!
Yeah!!! Congrats to your cute little family!!! I was thinking you guys needed another soon. ;)
Congratulations! I'm excited to find out what you having!
Hee hee I love it! It was so fun catching up today!
Hurray!! If you have a little girl as adorable as Sarah, you definitely can't stop at one! We're so excited for you guys! Our #2 babies will be so close! They can be best friends as soon as we move a little closer :)
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Congratulations!!
That's awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment