And hooray for being married for 5 years! We ate at the Bombay House in Provo and got Blizzards from Dairy Queen (We're pretty fancy people) and got back to my Mom's just in time for me to feed Henry again.
I don't have a weed whacker so I was using scissors to cut the grass along my flower bed. Sarah wanted to help. This kept her occupied for awhile and she has asked to do it every day since.
My goofy girl.My goofy kids. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see them together. For the first week of Henry's life, Sarah couldn't go into the NICU so it was so frustrating and unnatural that my kids weren't together. So even when one or both are crying and I feel overwhelmed, I relish in the feeling of being completely in over my head because it means my family is together.
I love how tiny Henry is.
3 comments:
SO happy he's gaining weight! Yay! And I'm pretty much dying to see him, I'm sure you are trying to be careful for the first little bit since he's so new, but please call or text me when you are up for a visit! And I can come alone if you would prefer it, its totally up to you. I hope you are doing well! Its so hard at first but it gets easier.
Two is definitely an adjustment. I feel overwhelmed on a daily basis, but those sweet moments of the two of them together gives me a chance to sit back and smile and realize that it really is worth it...even though it can be really hard!
How did I miss this post? Sarah cracks me up and look at how sweet and tiny Henry is?! Feels like yesterday I had a newborn... don't blink!
Hope you're doing good! :)
Post a Comment