Oh my gosh! He's so adorable! 3 months old already?! Aren't boys awesome?! Hope you are doing good with the two kiddos. Its definitely busy but really fun!
Oh my cuteness! I loooove when babies start smiling. It makes all the hard parts of having a newborn so worth it. Oh and Isaac has both of the outfits that he has on in this picture :) We have the same taste! P.S. I've been meaning to tell you that I have started a little play group with some friends/neighbors/people in my ward, its once a week usually in the morning at different parks and stuff. I usually announce it over facebook but I will try and text you with the info each week. I'd love it if you could come!
6 comments:
He is so dang cute!
Oh my gosh! He's so adorable! 3 months old already?! Aren't boys awesome?! Hope you are doing good with the two kiddos. Its definitely busy but really fun!
Oh, I want to come play with him. He's so cute! Tell him not to change until we get up there again.
That picture is priceless! Love it! What a cutie!
Oh my cuteness! I loooove when babies start smiling. It makes all the hard parts of having a newborn so worth it. Oh and Isaac has both of the outfits that he has on in this picture :) We have the same taste! P.S. I've been meaning to tell you that I have started a little play group with some friends/neighbors/people in my ward, its once a week usually in the morning at different parks and stuff. I usually announce it over facebook but I will try and text you with the info each week. I'd love it if you could come!
Adorable. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes a ridiculous amount of pictures of babies in one sitting.
Post a Comment