I only got one good picture (and by good I mean looking in my general direction) before I lost his attention to the grass just beyond the blanket. Check out these blue eyes.
What a sweet face!
Oh my drool.
This is from last Saturday when it snowed. Sarah went with Justin to his parents' house where they and Nate....
built this snowman. This is the kind of snowman 2 civil engineers make.
6 days later it looks like something out of a Calvin and Hobbes comic strip. His half-melted head scares me. Poor thing needs to be knocked over out of his misery.
One thing I didn't expect from having 2 kids is how much they entertain each other.Sarah enjoyed this more than Henry.
Gosh pictures where Sarah looks old freak me out.


2 comments:
Haha...my big brother used to drag me around the house on a blanket all the time when I was a baby. My mom said my nose and forehead were always covered in carpet burns!
I love henry's big happy eyes! What a cutie! He and Sarah are looking more and more alike!
Your kids are so stinkin cute! And Sarah is looking way too grown up!!
Post a Comment