Ha. I love kids and the random things they say. I have journals that say "Things Colin Says" and "Things Kate Says" on the front, and I use them just to record the random things they say that crack me up. And I sincerely hope the tooth Henry is getting is like a shark.
LOL! So cute that Sarah is. Tim playfully told Aubri to mind her own business and she responded: "i have my own business. making messes. Thats what mommy tells me!" haha! Kids say the cutest stuff!
2 comments:
Ha. I love kids and the random things they say. I have journals that say "Things Colin Says" and "Things Kate Says" on the front, and I use them just to record the random things they say that crack me up. And I sincerely hope the tooth Henry is getting is like a shark.
LOL! So cute that Sarah is. Tim playfully told Aubri to mind her own business and she responded: "i have my own business. making messes. Thats what mommy tells me!" haha! Kids say the cutest stuff!
Post a Comment