Sunday, March 18, 2012

10 Months Old

Henry turned 10 months old on Wednesday.  He doesn't seem that old to me.  Probably because he doesn't crawl.  He scoots backwards though and gets really mad.
His tongue is always out. 
He reminds me of a little puppy because of that and....
...because he is always chewing on things. And the growling of course.
He can also clap his hands and he waved yesterday.  And he says 'hi' if you say it to him.
Sarah was feeling left out of the picture taking.
This summarizes my day.
Henry's binky has been missing for months but I didn't care since he never used it anyway. Sarah found it under the recliner in his room and gave it to him. It's just funny to see a baby not know what to do with one.  Bottles confuse him too.


 Everything makes it to his mouth eventually, I guess.
In other news: Justin is in his final month of school and the job search is in full swing. So if you want us near you, go ahead and help in the search.

After 6 years I went to the eye doctor for new contacts.  I've always worn hard and I'm trying out soft but am not impressed. I just want perfect vision naturally.

It was 71 degrees on Friday and now it's snowing. I love March.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Your kids are so cute! I am glad to see my child isn't the only one not crawling... Congrats to Justin. What a great feeling to know it's almost over! Where do you guys want to move?
P.s I would love to get together for a bday celebration! Let's just pretend I am not getting any closer to 30.

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

I love Henry's red hair! Love it! He is so adorable! Just like Sarah! Question: In the last pictures of Henry with the binky... did you make Sarah a doll house out of card board? I see it in the background and its cute! :)

p.s. I'm jealous of your 70 degree weather. We had some sunshine in the 60's and now its rain rain rain. :( I guess I should be thankful because its the reason why its so green here and beautiful in the summer.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I am in love with his red hair! What a cutie!