Either Hitchcock totally understood the creepy factor of birds or he created it. My backyard was like the scene out of a horror movie. This picture doesn't do justice to the number of birds back there landing and swooping and chirping. Oh the sound! I hate birds.
Sarah making her bed. I like this skill. Family, recognize the picture and wall hanging? Half of the stuff in Sarah's room is from my childhood room.Saturday we went to Salem Pond to fish. It was cold. 2 minutes after we got there, Sarah had to go to the bathroom which of course were locked for the winter. Want to know something weird? The mosquitoes were alive and well, nesting in the snow all along the bank.
The 10 minutes of actual fishing. Sarah would yell "Cast!" when she cast. She caught a stick and some seaweed.
Henry's first tooth looks so dang cute. The second one is coming in fast so I wanted to get a picture of him one-toothed. While he was eating was not the best time to do it.
Wait for it.
Oh there it is.
We went to the park on Monday. The weather was awesome thus the park was very crowded. When we were on the swings, Sarah said, very loudly, "When are we going to get an airplane and fly up and get Jesus?" She got some funny looks. So many things wrong with that question.
Sarah's Quote of the Week.
Me: Sarah, you're not the boss.
Sarah: I'm just bossy?
4 comments:
Haha. Love your posts. They make me smile. Creepy bird thing happened at my house a few weeks ago! I could hear this crazy, strange sound outside...looked and saw hundreds of birds on the grass and flying around. It was super unnatural!
Love henrys first tooth. I have been trying to get a good picture of reese's teeth...it's my new goal in life. Well for this week anyway.
I want to know Di what your answer was to Sarah's airplane question?
Creepy birds! That's crazy!!! Henry's tooth is so cute! Oh the signs of growing up too fast. Sarah is one funny girl. I bet her and Aubri would be two peas in a pod. They both have such an imagination!
I liked the Jesus comment, mostly because Donovan makes a lot of them. Cute kids!!
Post a Comment